While we’re neither pro or against abortion but there are some facts you need to know about abortions. The average girl would assume going for abortion is a ‘snip snip’ affair that is easy and dandy but there’s more to it. Even if you have an abortion and it’s successful (meaning you don’t die or loose your womb), there are other complications that follow such as…
1. Infections: After an abortion, your cervix might remain slightly open for a few days and this can set a stage for pelvic or urinary tract infection.
2. Heavy bleeding: Not all women bleed profusely, but some amount of bleeding, blood clots, brownish discharge after abortion is normal and some might bleed profusely after an abortion which can go up to three to four weeks and you can start feeling light headed and dizzy and passing large clots which could be indicative of an internal injury to the uterus during the procedure.
3. Fever: A high-grade fever after abortion is a definite indicator that there is an infection in the body.
4. Persistent pregnancy symptoms: Even after an abortion, some symptoms of pregnancy can still bother you, while nausea is the first to subside within a day or two, tender and leaky br3asts can persist for a week and abdominal bloating also gets worse during the first week and fatigue could be a constant companion for at least a fortnight.
5. Cramp-like pains: Before abortion, the uterus was enlarged, and it gradually returns to its normal size after the abortion and that sometimes causes period like cramps, however, at times, it could be worse than menstrual cramps
So sisters, before you go through that hell called abortion, always think of the repercussions. Abstinence is the key and if you must have s3x always remember to use protection.